Sea to Sky RCMP set to reopen its front counter services starting Monday, July 13th
Bowen Island, Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton
2020-07-09 16:30 PDT
That time has come for us to open our doors to the Bowen Island, Squamish, Whistler, and Pemberton detachments for Front Counter services.
Front counter service will be re-opening at all Sea to Sky Detachments the week of July 13th, 2020. Those seeking police assistance or questions are still encouraged to phone in complaints when possible in order to limit numbers in our front counter space and practice physical distancing.
Please do not attend the offices if you are sick/showing symptoms, have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 recently, or on a quarantine period.
Signage will be posted on the doors of the detachment and please ensure you read the number of persons allowed at one time. It should be noted we are not offering fingerprinting services at this time.
The Sea to Sky RCMP detachment hours are as follows:
- Squamish RCMP: 08:30-16:30 hours (Mon-Fri)
- Whistler RCMP: 08:00 - 16:30 hours (Mon-Fri)
- Pemberton RCMP: 08:30 - 16:30 hours (Mon-Thurs)
- Bowen Island RCMP: 07:00 - 15:30 hours (Tues-Thurs) (please check website as these hours may vary)
The Sea to Sky RCMP detachment contact numbers are as follows:
- Bowen Island RCMP: 604-947-0516
- Squamish RCMP: 604-892-6100
- Pemberton RCMP: 604-894-6634
- Whistler RCMP: 604-932-3044
In case of emergency please contact 9-1-1.
Sgt. Sascha BanksSea to Sky Operations Support NCO i/c
squamish.bc.rcmp-grc.gc.ca (English only)
1000 Finch Drive, Squamish BC V8B 0M5
- Date modified: