Report a Crime in BC

To report a crime, or for immediate police assistance:

Call 9-1-1 or contact your local RCMP detachment or the police force in your area.
Do NOT text message 9-1-1.

If you live outside Canada, contact your local police service and ask them to make a request for assistance from the appropriate Canadian law enforcement agency. 

The RCMP does not accept reports of crime via email.

 To report:


Date modified: