You must be a resident of North Vancouver to obtain fingerprints from the North Vancouver RCMP. If you do not reside in North Vancouver you must attend the police office in your home community.
If you have applied for a Police Information Check through the Ministry of Justice, you may receive paperwork requesting you attend your local police office for fingerprinting.
If you have been asked to do a Police Information Check through the Ministry of Justice and have not yet done so, External link, opens in a new windowClick here to complete a Ministry of Justice Police Information Check online.
- Fingerprinting service for the Ministry of Justice is provided Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm only.
- The fee for fingerprinting is $57.50 and is payable by cash, Interac, Visa or Mastercard. This fee applies for employment and volunteer positions.
- Please note you are no longer required to provide the additional $25 money order for this service.
- You are required to bring in all of the documents that were sent to you in the mail from the Ministry of Justice. We cannot process your request without these documents.
- You will need two pieces of government issued identification (one photo ID) and proof of your current address in North Vancouver. Please note BC Care Cards and Social Insurance Cards are no longer forms of ID and will not be accepted. The new BC Services Card is acceptable.
- Date modified: