"Cst. Sarah Beckett" - Scholarship Guidelines
$1000 scholarship provided to a student entering into an accredited post-secondary institution whose focus of education is primarily around the field of law enforcement.
- Be a resident of Langford, Colwood, View Royal, Highlands, Metchosin, Songhees Nation or Esquimalt Nation
- Be graduating from High School
- Enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution; or will be enrolling within 1 year of graduating High School
- Extra consideration will be given to students that have experience in community service or volunteering.
- The applicant must submit a copy of their most recent transcript.
- The applicant must provide 2 letters of reference (non-familial).
- The applicant must submit a one page letter explaining why they should receive the scholarship.
Deadline for Submission
All applications must be submitted \received by the last Friday of April each year to:
West Shore RCMP
698 Atkins Ave., Victoria, BC. V9B 3A4
Attention: CPAC Scholarship applications\Community Policing
Note: Funds to be provided to the successful applicant once proof of enrollment documents have been received by the Community Policing clerk via email or mail. A cheque will be made out to the specific education institute which can either be mailed to that institute directly (please provide full mailing address) or given to the student to hand in to the tuition department. The successful applicant will be notified by email or phone in late May or early June.
Contact UsFor more information and to request an application form, please contact: email@example.com
- Date modified: