Front Counter Services and hours of operation
The municipal staff provides services to the general public, accessed through the detachment front counter:
- Police Information check (with/without vulnerable sector) -Must attend in person, Volunteer letter must be provided at the time of application.
- Police certificate
- Fingerprinting for civil documents
- Reporting a crime
- General information
- Police Subpoena pickup
- Distributing engravers and reflectors
•General Services and Criminal Records Checks: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
•Fingerprinting for civil documents: Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Proper identification is required for most services. When providing identification, please provide two pieces of government issued ID - the first piece must show a photo and your date of birth, and the second ID must show your date of birth.
- Police Information check $25
- Police information check w/vulnerable sector fingerprinting (if required) $50
- Police Information check for volunteer position w/letter (includes vulnerable sector fingerprinting if required) $10
- Civilian fingerprinting for name change $50
- Security license fingerprinting $25
Information and fees subject to change without notice.
- Date modified: